AT&T Partner Exchange is excited to introduce AT&T NetBond® to our hosting and security services portfolio. Providing a high-speed, highly secure network connection to a wide range of leading cloud service providers, AT&T NetBond helps you confidently move your business customers to the cloud*.
With AT&T NetBond, it's easy to connect to third-party cloud infrastructure and applications. You can move your customers to the cloud in a fast, scalable and highly secure manner. As cloud strategy increasingly becomes top of mind for your customers and an integral component of the full end-to-end IT solution, AT&T NetBond offers a strategic component to help strengthen your offerings.
The unique product capabilities of AT&T NetBond serve a variety of needs. Layer it with AT&T Virtual Private Network (VPN) to create a more robust solution. It also provides the benefits of a private network and the flexibility of the cloud. With AT&T NetBond, you can help your customers be more productive from nearly anywhere, any time. Whether they are in the office or in the field, they won’t jeopardize network security. Additional benefits include:
Ease of Use:
- Offers a simple portal to quickly manage customer connectivity to cloud service providers
- Gives users the ability to quickly provision cloud resources online and scale them on demand
- Helps eliminate the need for long-term customer investment in circuits and equipment
- Provides direct connectivity to cloud ecosystems for more consistent performance
- Takes traffic off the public internet and creates a highly secure connection between the customer VPN and the cloud
AT&T NetBond joins a line-up of recent program and product updates made in AT&T Partner Exchange. These additions help you capitalize on the trends that will help position your business for growth. To better equip you for success, AT&T NetBond will be included in the AT&T Partner Exchange certification program.
Additional information about AT&T products and services is available on the Products tab of our website. To learn more about AT&T NetBond or our training and certification program, contact your Channel Account Manager.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.